1. The unfinished photo project in my hallway.
2. The unfinished baby clothing organization project.
3. The unfinished plant potting project on my doorstep (do you notice a trend here?).
4. This mysterious worm I found in my bathroom last night. I also found one in Emma’s room. We’ve had enough worms thankyouverymuch.
5. This pile of unread mail (aka: unopened bills).
6. This pile of laundry. At least it’s clean?
7. This pile of things I need to sell on Craigslist (notice another trend here?).
8. Voicemails, emails, my google reader, Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc, etc…
9. Emma’s impending summer vacation (aka: both kids at home with me 24/7).
10. That little “radioactive plume” that’s floating around in the atmosphere right now. Oh, and the thousands and thousands of people who were affected by the tsunami, and the nuclear power plants that are (possibly) melting down. Just stuff like that.
Tell me: What’s giving you anxiety these days?
Did you catch my announcement about Dr. Mom Mondays? Don’t forget to email your Dr. Mom question to morgan(at)thelittlehenhouse(dot)com.