Baby no likey the chicken.
I did some housekeeping on ye olde blog this weekend and I thought I would share some of the updates with you:
- The chickens have their own blog. Yes, I know. It wasn’t my idea. They basically bitched and moaned and wore me down until I finally caved in and gave them a cyber space of their own. It’s called Ruling the Roost.
- I have a professional blog now too. I’m trying to be all legit and stuff.
- Finally, here is a link to an article I wrote about trying to track down some Girl Scout cookies. Don’t worry. I was finally able to secure some and they’ve been devoured. I’m just trying to do my job as a supporter of the youth, you know?
If you manage to find your way over to my two new blogs, could you let me know if anything looks wonky? I’ve been staring at my screen for the last three hours straight and I’m not sure I can read English anymore. Thanks guys!
How was your weekend? Have any of your own news to share with me?
2.Blogs and coffee.
3. A pair of jeans that make your ass look really great.
5. Hiring someone to clean your house.
6. Looking up YouTube videos of baby hedgehogs.
7. A $15 dollar mani/pedi that includes a 10 minute massage (email me if you want the name of the place).
8. Dropping your toddler off at the Ikea babysitting room and then spending an hour reading a magazine in the cafeteria.
9. Watching the “American Idol” tryouts.
10. Google images of “awkward pregnancy pictures” – trust me.
What else is cheaper than therapy?
Don’t mind me. I’m just having a mild heart attack.
You can learn more about why this photo is a really big deal here.